Infield can readily provide expertise in both project management and contracting
services for the on-going maintenance of your vineyard. This includes a
well-provisioned and highly experienced team to meet your harvesting needs.
Our Adelaide Hills based company provides viticultural services to regular clients
in the Adelaide Hills, Adelaide Plains and Virginia, McLaren Vale, Barossa Valley,
Fleurieu Peninsula, Coonawarra, Padthaway and Wrattonbully.
Infield can offer the discerning wine grape grower both expert advice on all
aspects of vineyard management and support tailored to meet your needs in the
establishment and management of your vineyard.
- New vineyard establishment and refurbishment of older vineyards
- Irrigation installation, management and control systems
- Pest and disease monitoring and biological control
- Vineyard spraying and scheduling
- Mid row management including cover cropping and mulching
- Hand and machine Pruning
- Canopy management to maximise fruit quality
- Hand or machine harvesting – for more details see News page and our
Online booking form
- Coordination of grape delivery to wineries
We take great pride in achieving high standards with our managed vineyards
meeting the audit requirements for the SCI HACCP food safety standards for the
growing, harvesting and delivery of wine grapes.